My name is Amy.
For the most part, I’d like to hope that my blog speaks for me, so I won’t delve too deeply into the ins and outs. However, the trivial basics go something like this:
- I’m British, specifically West Yorkshire in Northern England – and very proud of it.
- I started this blog in 2012, while I was living in Germany. It doesn’t really have a set niche. I’m not that structured.
- All my pets have affluent names. I have four fish, an indoor rabbit and an indoor cat. They’re all my world.
- Introspheric is a word I made up and I’ve forgotten what it means.
- The average human body is said to consist of 90-94% water, I am 90-94% coffee.
- People also seem to think that I’m Irish. I’m sure it’s nothing to do with B*Witched or The Corrs.
- I have four tattoos and eleven piercings. I’m alright for piercings, but I want more tattoos.
- My heart tends to be bigger than my brain.
- I find that it’s kind of difficult to dilute oneself into a blog post. Hardy-har-har.
Leave a comment